IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  PencarianPencarian  AnggotaAnggota  GroupGroup  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Share | 

russian women - Its all for you

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Newcastl
Tamu

PostSubyek: russian women - Its all for you   Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:54 pm

love - Want a chick on the side? My name is Dominique BOLEN Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it… I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. single men Hervey Bay free online dating Palmerston free online dating Mackay free online dating singles in Tamworth free online dating Well I am looking for a man who has his head on straight. I don't want no dead beats sorry but I don't. I need someone waho can keep a job and have a stable life. I am not really picky on looks BUT if there is no physical attraction then I am sorry it won't work...just being honest. I do not like boring guys. I like a man who knows what he's doing. Also, I really do not care about credentials unless you're my man. Other than it's all about catching a nut if you get my drift...I want a guy that can teach me some new things in bed without being too clingy. Looking for healthy, large blossomed, Zuke for intimate encounter with fruitful results in the area. No strings attached. I like rain showers, sun bathing and photosynthesis. Looking for a fling! Ideal match: active, social, confident, career focuesd brain. Able to engage in a serious debate one moment and totally goofy the next. I appreciate fun but also seek people with a head on their shoulders. I’m finding my happiness increasingly in the everyday rotuine and in the quiet comfort of a partnership. I am really attracted to men who are not insecure I want someone who can love me and himself. If you are down to earth and genuine then look me up. no freaks please!! I love getting out and having a nice evening. I also enjoy a romantic evening at home. I love trying new things and being adventurous. I am very outgoing and a people person without a doubt and want a guy like me!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

russian women - Its all for you
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
 :: Uclix Cuap - Cuap :: Seputar Perkuliahan-
Navigasi: